Our interns have the opportunity to learn on the job with experienced professionals in the dining, marketing, advertising and technology industry. They get hands on experience working across disciplines and teams as they learn the ropes of startup life.
What you'll do :
- gain exposure to different teams and develop new skills that you’ll use in your career
- develop an understanding of the roles of different teams and team members while coordinating schedules and joining meetings
- determine the size and breath of your role as you explore your interests and prove your competencies
What you'll need :
- a willingness to learn
- excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
Ready to disrupt the status quo? We’d love to meet you.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Intern”.
- Tell us about the best dining experience you’ve ever had at a restaurant.
- Tell us about your worst restaurant experience.
- Link us to the restaurant where you take friends and family when they’re visiting from out of town.
- Let us in on your neighborhood’s best-kept secret restaurant.
- Confess your go-to delivery food.
- Choose: appetizers or desserts. Why?
- Tell us if you have ever sent food back at a restaurant. Why?