Munch Ado is a revolutionary, online tech startup that promotes restaurant brands and influences their customer’s dining behavior with engaging content and advanced marketing strategies. We believe in making food fun again and removing the anxiety of “What’s for dinner?” Our team works hard, we play hard, and we’re big proponents of learning through experience. Our Pre-Sales Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn from the most successful sales leaders in the digital world and advance their sales and technology skills for future career growth at Munch Ado – it’s like earning your sales and technology MBA while making great money!.
- Learn, prospect, and execute proven processes by networking and connecting with decision makers to generate new sales opportunities
- Manage prospects with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships
- Work closely and strategize with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Learn and leverage many technologies including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Excel, Word, Dropbox, Skype, and LinkedIn to effectively document, track, and follow-up on all conversations in the sales cycle with potential clients
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong communication skills Proficient in CRM and Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Restaurant and B2B telemarketing experience is a plus
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
Ready to disrupt the status quo? We’d love to meet you.
Email your resume and cover letter to jay@MunchAdo.com with the subject line “Pre-Sales Coordinator”.